Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Buzz Flederjohn & chainsawpro79 & chuck172 & CrispyCritter & danielhorton83 & Easyirv & Farmall340 & jairez...
Don't want to like this post. I hope you aren't too stiff and sore.
Same here. Mind you, snow here at all during the winter is seldom seen. We are so close to salt water.
Scotty Overkill Wow! love the pictures of your place in the snow. The nighttime mode really sets off the place.
Morning all. Day dawned really nice this morning. If the slight overcast disappears, we could have sunshine for the day. Temps are just above...
Well, it is a long story but I think I was the one who found the treasure.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Boconnor & DaveHusky & Deacon & Eric1973 & fenceman74 & HarryHakman & JohnL & Mojo & Nick&Lissa & nsmaple...
to continue my lighting of the boiler story. An hour later: campinspecter - it would be a good idea to go down and fill the fire box again. me -...
Scotty Overkill Love the picture of the pizza oven in the snow. Time for a snow pizza party.
It looks comfy to snuggle into. Eventually will he become an inside cat? or is he too feral for that? What did you name him?
So after Sabbath, we are sitting and watching a football game. campinspecter - do you want to go down and light the boiler? Me - any kindling...
Hawkins Cheezies - Available only in Canada, I think [ATTACH]
Evening all. Rain and sunshine today. A little bit of everything. This morning as we were getting ready for church, I realized that I had...
It is so nice to see you back again. You have been missed.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron & Alicia & Bigkahuna427 & BranBranTheNWman & dapede4987 & EZTundra77 & gilbertjames654 & heatha_22 &...
Hollandaise sauce, rich cheese sauce, Alfredo sauce, Caesar salad dressing - any gravy - I hear you about sauces.
Nice looking unit. Can you wash down the interior with something to get the smell out? Nice to have food and water out of the elements as well.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to jtakeman [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Emmons & BCC_Burner & bers2121 & brianmarple0105 & Clint Gantt & Cndrdk@ MSN.com & Curtis hadden &...
Morning all. Just got back from our first walk of 2024. Not the easiest to do when it has been about two years since we walked consistently....