Morning all. More overcast skies this morning so it wasn't quite as cold 23F and we had frost with it this morning. it is still pretty dry out....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Angel Sandoval & Beetle-Kill & Brad H & Buckcelina & cbake & chainjr50 & Christopher Schram & CK25hulk &...
Afternoon all. Clear, cold and windy this morning. Temps down around 16 F. Front door weatherstripping was frozen. As we only get about three...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Acutabove & Audiopit & bambisnightmare & bcdudeck & bipsic & Burning13 & crazy Canadian & diyhunter &...
Morning all. Day is dawning clear with temps at 14 F! and windy. "They" were right. Artic air is blanketing the area. We made an emergency...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to aswihart & Bouch & clemdawg & crbivan & Cristian Bulbuc & davidmc & Dfarm & Dwight_Spaulding & Green65 &...
bogieb how did the plastic strips work for keeping the snow off the porch?
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Ashes & Bart Wolfe & bwhalerpk & Cheepbeer & Dina lara & Dub11 & Frank Neuman & Fwaddict473 & gary...
Tallow and lye will make soap but your wife already knew that, I bet.
Morning all. We got up early as we were planning to go to Mom's to move firewood. campinspecter has the sniffles and we don't want to pass them...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to aaronmobley355 & AVS & BansheeTwin350 & Brad Evans & CarharttWoodsman & Chad88 & Chris bundle firewood &...
Getting a c-pap machine made the world of difference for campinspecter I would suggest getting test as well Farmchuck
good to see you Butcher I think it has been awhile since I saw a post from you.
Afternoon all. We woke up to torrential rain and wind which is still going this afternoon. So much for walking today. I headed up to the church...
Would fabric feeling strips be better? They might not be stiff enough to keep the wind out though. We had a small dog door that one of our dogs...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Cindy Smith (savemoney Please pass the word to your wife) [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bags & Clay & Din____dong & Douglas Allen & firewoodwolf & fmsm781 & Gourley & Hoss & Jnicholes &...
Rose will be on my prayer list. My favourite verse in times of distress is Psalm 46: 10, 11 10 Be still, and know that I am God; I will be...
Yes, we are. I finally retired (everyone stop laughing) so now we get to do more things together. It is going to be a good year.
Morning all. Wet and windy this morning. We are predicted to have a storm today and tomorrow. Possible snow at higher levels or away from the...