Thank you all for your prayes and support. We rejoice in the fact that my FIL has joined our heavenly Father and is reunited with his wife. It...
Please pray for my family ,my FIL was killed today in a car crash.
Welcome,I would love to see pictures of your sons yurt
I guess my wife is overdressed when she helps me cut wood
That is my choice for a summer glove
Chainsaw has bar and chain , no blade!
Easy Off Oven Cleaner !
I make all my pocket and holding wedges from hickory on the bandsaw for felling wedges I use the large plastic ones with steel end
Two ways I have delt with stumps 1st cut top and bottom from 55 gallon steel drum set over stump shoot some vent holes at bottom pour in a gunny...
I wish you a speedy recovery
That 346 looks awesome!
Maybee try old gas BBQ grill cover
Really like my 262xp its my go to saw for most of my firewood
Welcome Gord I have had a zyliss for many years,the plastic jaws are nice to hold the bar for chain sharpening.
I'am looking forward to it!
Welcome Johnny Hey we must be neighbors, I am bout 50 miles north of Columbus
Heat550 Our Heatmor is a 200 css, has been a good stove.Like you I burn about fifteen cord a year.EAB killed all of the ash trees in our small...
Welcome Heat550 I have been heating our home and woodshop with a Heatmor for 16 yrs before that it was indoor stove Time is the best tool to use...
Dennis I have a pair of Wildass 42 x30 if you think they would fit better maybe we can trade As of now I am planning on coming to the GTG .I think...
Welcome BHags,I am new here too some really good people here you will fit right in