I bought a one year old Wallinstein from a rental shop 11 or 12 years ago, think I gave 1200 for it Has good Honda engine,has been a good unit,...
Prayers going up for your neigbor Dennis
Boy do them look good!
Good idea, I like it pictures when done
Eric you are a wordsmith and a good one, we missed ya last weekend friend.
For me this is a hobby and a way of life. Other hobbies cost money, this hobby makes money.Few years ago I figured out that I could make twenty...
Welcome TripleF and Blacksmith. Blacksmith it was nice to meet you and talk with you last weekend.
Welcome, shake hands with ya this weekend.
simple math Eric leave Thur.drive 3 hr.then drive 3 hr. Fri. :D
I will be attending, don't know if I will get there Friday or Sat. TurboDiesel I,d like to get the phone number for the campgroud Thank you, look...
Prayers going up for you Eric, hang in there
might be there,cant say for sure If I go I would like to stop and shake hands with F-150 on the way
I'm in Knox county,Ohio going to try to make it dont know for sure yet
nice truck
To meet the Savage in person was pricless. Since " The Most Interesting Man In The World" is retiring I am surprised Hollywood hasnt called him to...
I'll be there
BIG thank you to Dennis and Judy Wild West I slept under the stars half the night in my jeep the last half, it got cold when the wind picked up...
I'll work for food I think I was overpaid!
My wife is on Facebook I'm not a fan, its the devils workshop
I will bring a variety of chips