Good stuff ! :D
Very nice Shawn
X 2
Welcome to FHC we must live real close , I'm near Fredericktown
Ash grows dry,a cord of ash only loses 3 to 4 hundred pounds from green to 20 percent moisture content If there is a lot of ash and you don't have...
I use a large truck rim placed under the cable close to the trunk. As you pull the truck rim will turn and prevent the trunk from plowing in the...
Praise the Lord !
Prayers going out for you WeldrDave
I like squirrel and noodles Cut squirrel coat with flour fry till browned then cover and bake till meat comes off the bone Cook homemade noodles...
Similar to tulip poplar
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale 11.99 a four pack So most of the time it is Busch heavy !
HD you rock!:thumbs:
Nice saw brother, I run old Husky's but if I had to buy a brand new 60 CC saw it would be a 6100 Looking forward to cutting with you sometime so I...
Proud of you brother Shawn, very nice gift for one of our leaders.
Dang Mark can I come for leftovers?
Good Luck Pete, you will do good.
Brought one of these home from Pa. , I'm like a ten year old boy with a new BB gun can't wait to get up every morning and go use it.
I am all legal in Ohio to officiacte weddings. Have one this evening, nice young couple. Wedding will be outside next to a pond. Had rehersal last...
Nice saw, is that a 20" bar
A big thank you to Chris , his family and Scotty what a good time Had never ran a ported saw until the G2G, thank to Redfin I brought one home...