You are correct! Boss means work boss lol. I usually just say to the other "boss", "look what I got!":banana:
I talked the boss into letting me shop for a new saw. Picked up a 562xp auto tune. I didn't have time to cut with it today but looking forward to...
That's a nice lookin load!
:popcorn: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
I got two more loads done after lunch and my dad showed up. That's enough for today. Of course the breeze started just after we called it quits....
Yes sir! Just drive to pile, roll em on the skid, then over to the splitter and roll em on. After I clear the first few rounds from the skid it...
While baby piney and the Mrs took a nap this mornin I snuck out back to split and stack a few loads of oak. Just a mix of red and white. I just...
Nice work thistle. Looks like you'll still get a bunch of straight grain stuff from the top
Yeah roughly 20". His stove can take 24". I thought about cuttin em around 16" to make them easier to move but that would've been alot more cuts...
I think your right. I get alot of grass and wolf spiders here but not many fishing spiders. This was the biggest i've seen. He's in spider heaven...
A tree company dropped off some logs a little bigger than my buddy could handle. The biggest log was close to 38". So brought the 394 and 365 over...
We use a 12k badlands winch from harbor freight. It's about the same price if you find it on sale. It'll handle pretty much anything we throw at...
Well not quite but this sucker was behind a bucket in my shop. I reached down to move the bucket and I saw him move. :hair:Bout crapped my pants...
Screw that hornet spray, toss a coffee can worth of gas on that sucker after dusk and you'll be good to go! Nice score btw!
Took the little one out back as the sun went down tonight and picked some blueberries. . Then we grabbed my dad and she showed him where the good...
Good lookin pup WS!
Noticed a small puddle under my truck when I stopped to pick up baby piney today. Opened the hood and yep, freakin plastic radiator tank is...
The neighbors had a party so we spent the afternoon over there then lit off close to $2k worth of fireworks in my field. Only had one mortar go...
We have alot of white oak around here. Still quite a few at the farm to take down along with some red oak, chestnut oak and cherry
How's the inside of the tank look on the wiz?