Im a husky guy at heart but a co worker brought in an ms460 that his friend wants to sell. It's got a heated handle and 20" b&c. It starts and...
Somewhat local free CL find. Dad happened to be in the area with a trailer so he swung by and grabbed 12 of em. The ends have a removable piece...
Heck of a deal right there! Nice find dave
:saw: :tree: :axe: :stacke: :drunk: Hang in there b33!
I split what quartered earlier and got a few more rounds ready to go this evenin :axe: [ATTACH]
Wait a minute, Im supposed to cap off my chimney and put damp-rid inside the stove? I gave the stove a good cleaning and lbt then just figgerd it...
Grabbed these 24" logs last week. Got em bucked up friday and now they're ready for the splitter. I popped a few of em into quarters by hand while...
I was thinking, dang dennis that don't sound like taking it easy. Then I got to the dream part :p . Hopefully your feeling good today!
Just go in swingin the saw and cross your fingers :saw: :hair:
A morbark 13 with a 6cyl cummins
It was a live tree taken out by the storm a few weeks ago. The brush pile behind the tree is from it. Dad's going back to chip it next week. Bout...
Dad lined this one up for us earlier this week. We ran over today and winched it out of the woods and off the hill. Got two 16"- 18ft lengths plus...
Nope, waiting for the spam to start swamping my email account.
Wanna go halves on em? :wacky:
Yeah but the descriptions on those ad's crack me up! Hey back off buddy! i was gonna offer him $400 today lol :p
I just emailed the guy then read the rest of the comments here :doh: . Let's see if I get a reply
Yeah?! Hoping he does a show close to me someday, im definitely going. Where did you see him at?
That's the kind of day im in a tree stand! I cut pretty much year round but try to avoid it in the fall. Takes too much time away from hunting....
Man those are some straight stacks! Nice work!
Dang, you took it from me that quick! Yep within a budget of course ;)