For sure. That loaded trailer would still be sittin there.
Unfortunately we didn't realize it was sand underneath the overgrown weeds and grass until it was too late. :picard:
Those are some perfect lookin rounds! Nice work joe. Watch out for those hippies
Nice pile greg! Never worked with hackberry, how's it split?
All good tips dan. Been there done those. Nothing went right today and the sand wad just swallowing his tires. I made the decision to call it...
Today after work dad and I went after 5 downed oaks in a field that he ok'd with the homeowner. To make a long story short we just about buried...
Woke up with a case of the BG's. Chorizo sausage tacos are tearin me up :startled:
Thanks for the bday wishes everyone!
Having a few right now! Topping off some Mexican food :beerbbq: Thanks everyone
thanks! I'm up at 4:30 for work so not much am time during the week except for the evenings.
Picture perfect day on the water! Thanks for sharing
That's a big red sexy right there!
Hopefully most of yall know what song I'm referencing:seasoned:. I just finished splitting a load of oak into the ranger when the mrs and baby...
Not a big deal really, was just wondering. Not trying to hide anything. Just wanted to make a simple change (update) to a thread of mine but...
This may have been asked before but, is there a way to make us able to go back and edit thread titles? I think the current time available to edit...
At this point we are all leaving the trees where they lay. We don't need them to have any ammo to use against us. This is the beginning of a huge...
Nice felling technique huh? Cut through your hinge wood. :picard: [ATTACH]
Just an update. This is what the PPA is doing to block trails that have been used for decades. I have a map of the state forest from 1902 when it...
Beautiful pickerel! Tell your son congrats!
This stuff has some nice looking end grain. And of course the pile pic :) [ATTACH] [ATTACH]