That's a fine lookin storage facility you have there!
60's and breezy this morning at sunrise :D . High around 80 with 50's tonight! The mrs is at school all day so I won't get much work done but at...
Dang, that's a pretty good deal. So tempting.....:startled: Edit: I couldn't resist.. Just ordered one. My primos stopped taking night pics last...
I worked at a tire shop years ago. The first question I would ask a customer when they came in with a flat was "did you put fixaflat or slime in...
Just got my aftermarket pump from the bay. Installed it today and it's oiling nicely :thumbs:
Looking good dave! Glad to see your still around buddy.
Don't worry, I've got a little sassafrass, gum and maple mixed in. But 95% of our wood is oak. Just kinda happens that way:emb:
Well that unplanned day is turning out even better. We left our number with the homeowner because he planned on having a few more oaks taken down....
A group NJFFS trucks just arrived in Oregon to help!
Got about 1/3 of it split and stacked. The rest disappeared into the rounds pile with a couple more loads on top of them. She was definitely...
Yesterday the Mrs and I both took half days from work. Decided to take baby piney down to the ocean city boardwalk then south a little to the...
We get an air show here quite often. They spray the bogs and blueberries. It's amazing to watch them fly. They drop in right over the trees and...
That's a good load from just a limb!
Ehhh two might be pushin it :rofl: :lol: .. That's a heck of a pile WV! Im seeing a lot of oak?
I made a bunch of cedar cookies for our wedding. The mrs also found the idea on pintrest
A kid enjoying her first corn on the cob on a Sunday afternoon. My little piney is growing up so fast :tears: [ATTACH]
How are the am pumps? I was a little weary of using one
Oil pump gear went on my 365special. Ordered the gear then realized the housing is broke behind the adjuster screw. Anyone have one they can part...
No rain in sight here. Stay safe up there!
might be slow but im sure it save's your back on the big rounds.. :thumbs: