The leaves on the ground seem like they're just dried out and dropped like they do in the fall. From what I can see up in the canopy it very well...
Dang , those are some straight logs! Got your work cut out for ya my friend. :saw:
Now that's what I love about this place! It wasn't five minutes and someone offered to help a fellow burner. Atta boy gboutdoors !
Forgot to add a couple pics of the tree. Second picture you can really see the leaf damage. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Anyone know much about it? One of the big oaks next door on my dad's property is losing leaves rapidly. This tree is a good 40"dbh and was...
Looks like a beautiful day on the water! Those sunfish are pretty funky aren't they. First time I saw one I thought it was dying because it was...
Nah I used all the butter on mine.. :p
Quick marinade of olive oil, lemon pepper seasoning and some Apple cider vinegar and walla! Cooked slow to medium rare. Me and baby piney are...
Are they chipping what looks to be a 12" log? :hair:
Even worse when you squash one with your bare foot when you let the dogs out at 4:30 in the morning. Don't ask me how I know :eek: .. To answer...
Fall bow opens on September 12th in my zone. I try to wait for cooler mornings or evenings before I hit the woods. I can deal with the skeeters...
Whewwee that sucker is huge! There's a few btu's in there id say. Dad and I went after a trunk about that size over the weekend but ended up not...
It's gonna sit there until cooler weather haha! Then as I split I'll stack it on 5x10 skids until there's room in the shed for it. lots of...
After work today I split three more loads into the ranger and filled the shed. It was my goal to have that sucker filled before bow season starts...
Same thought crossed my mind hahaha :rofl: :lol:. Seriously though, those are some tight cribbed ends!
I was stacking in the shed just to the right of the pic. I was keeping a close eye on her and she was walking around checking every piece she...
Welcome back NH! That's a nice welcome home gift :thumbs:
She checked it out from all sides and even cleaned up some scraps. :thumbs: Hope she approves! [ATTACH]
A thing of beauty! The shed and the mountains of course. It's nice when you're so far ahead that you can start culling splits from the stacks ;)
Those stacks are definitely something to sit back, look at and be proud of. Alot of hard work went into them. Take it easy on that neck man, you...