Correct. These truck require expensive diagnostic tools as well as “special” tools to preform many repairs. Most modern vehicles are out of...
100% once you take a couple cabs off you will never want to work hunched over the radiator again!
I would venture to guess. Most of your clientele isn’t real happy about being at your shop?
Did that on my buddy's sylverado he bounght the cheapest junk off Amazon. After the seccond time I told him I’m not taking the intake off again...
Gramps said you can’t eat the antlers and the old bucks taste like a boot. Meat in the freezer is a success!
I was always slow to start a rebuilt engine. One of the old cranky guys that said little ever once told me to “let her eat, it’s either good or...
Possibly, there is no snap crackle and pop when burning and it doesn’t have a sweet aroma from the smoke.
Yes sir.
That’s what I was thinking, thanks. it burns great, I’m gonna pull the rest of the stem out and buck it up.
MikeInMa if you don’t mind I’d like to jump on your wagon. a dead standing tree fell in the yard at work this week. They told me to cut it up...
[ATTACH] Working on this weeks breakfast, While the shop warms up. Gotta prep for the big storm!
[ATTACH] Out the back door at work.
[MEDIA]
I always give directions to get the the place, the distance to get to that spot depends on the askers demeanor! Lol
Old buck that ran a sugar house told me to put the next load on top of the stove to heat up and dry out before loading. [ATTACH]
Automotive work is one. I can’t tell you the amount of times I have been told my neighbor can do that for a 6 pack. Lol. I don’t mind cuz Then...
To be fair the 5r110 had a rough start with the snapring wearing a hole in the case. Then when the 10 speed was introduced most customers...
This is and has been an issue for awhile now. My buddies at the dealership have been saying that these vehicles that have been sitting on lots...
E4ohno!