Reminds me of my buddy that caught the outdoor spigot with his auger and pulled the copper right through the side of the house! It was a bit wet...
Boo!!! Hiss!!!
Got lucky today. My snowblower gave up the ghost last week. I had problems with it last year scabbed it together now there are parts exposed to...
Yum!
Yup same thankful for the tractor! we only lost power for a few hours during the night. Peterborough a couple towns away they are saying it...
Clean up is done. Fun time![ATTACH]
This was an interesting one the rain snow line is about 10 min south of me the next town over got all rain.
[ATTACH] Looks like there is some clean up to do.
Nice work!
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Snow day!
Here’s a blast from the past Nobody calls it a scabbard! :singingintherain::singingintherain::singingintherain: lol
Could you pop rivet the two pieces together?
Sorry for creating confusion! Thanks for the replys.
100%
Yup, the new stuff is cool when it works….
Well in the 20 year stint I did at a stealership I never heard the term “cascading failures” so I apologize.
Some do but you are correct most don’t. This is a common misconception. Especially with multiplex networking. You need to look at the code and...
With the first snow yesterday there was for sure a truck with broken wiper linkage this morning. When I called for parts the guy said your the...
Yeah I could go through it all but it’s pretty straight forward steeing shaft, disconnect master cyl without opening the system, drain coolant...