FIFY Edit: I do agree if a fella wants to throw his fait into the wind and walk around in a gorilla suit in an area where many are armed that’s...
Yup. 2.4gal x 4(Al low number here) x 48 hours is like 500 bucks! Ouch!
For those that may have not heard this story. 'Bigfoot' suit: NH is stomping on civil liberties
That would depend on the individual. For me right now the inverter and transfer switch work. I usually “enjoy” the simple life for a while. Then...
Monadnock monster:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs: Howdy neighbor:tip:
Curios for real life experience? how much fuel do these consume during the auto cycle? what is the gal/hour expectation? propane, at least...
If I have only learned one thing in the construction biz, it’s best to steer clear of the guys that walk around with their boots untied and pants...
Your gonna need a bigger drill!
SKEETER McCLUSKEY has a nice set up.
[ATTACH] We have had labs, got a chocolate this past summer. He has been a handful! But he is getting with the program. cool dog and welcome.
Your kitchen looks very similar to the one that was in my grandparents home right down to the writing in the cabinet. Gramps was famous for...
For every day around the house chores I have been wearing lacrosse alpha burly slip on’s. I’m also a fan of the beta boots if I’m not doing a ton...
We have a bunch that pass trough the yard pretty much daily. An interesting story about turkeys in New England. How Wild Turkeys Took Over New...
My buddy spends all of his free time in the winter at cannon mountain in NH. From last winter.[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] From a couple winters ago.
Stay safe! Lol
An old timer told me “you gotta find ways to make it worth your while”
Official Butter Bell® Store - Original ButterBell Crock We have one of these on the counter. No hard butter!
The rocks make nice holes in cold vinyl siding…:whistle:
Lucky we are predicted to get 2 inches of rain. Thursday’s low is forecasted to be 15f with a high of 56f! The snow we have will probly melt.