fuelrod has some sweet toys I mean tools.
What have you cooked on your stove top? We do soups and stuff like that on top. Have made mountain pies inside, the kids have roasted...
Id use a chop saw on that type of stuff.
Our lab will destroy most dog toys in a hot second. Especially stuffed ones. We got this a few weeks ago and it has held up great. Goughnuts...
January 1st the stove is cold, boiler is turned off and there are windows open. Interesting way to start the year.
[ATTACH] New Year’s Eve treat!
The 2n1 works well, when I got the grinder it was a game changer. I wished I had gotten one sooner. Cut till it’s dull put a fresh chain on and...
when I was getting loads it was split between a buddy and myself we never really got a very accurate count. I was always curios what we actually...
Oh and while you got your wallet out Tecomec Super Jolly Hydraulic Chain Grinder Sharpener replaces Oregon 620-120 | eBay every hoarder...
Log loads are fun! It’s been quite a while since I have had one big pile to cut on. Will you be stacking it all to see how many cord the load was?
I would definitely gone with the push through design if it was available. Don’t see it much on the box store splitters.
Don’t forget the pierogi’s!
I have had a speeco 22 ton for about 10 years it has split everting I have put on it and I haven’t had any troubles. I’m not a huge fan of the...
They were in Leominster, I’ll check and take some pics if they are still there.
This reminds me MikeInMa i noticed some plastic pallets with a free sign the other day while I was running around. I thought I remember you were...
Happy new year! we will be chillin at home with the kids. Got some oysters and shrimp cocktail and a few other cocktails lined up. Probly be in...
From golemo’s market? They have some good kielbasa!
You sound like my neighbor, except you have it figured out. Last weekend I was in her basement with hip boots rigging the sump pumps and hooking...
Lately hired help is a waste of money. People just don’t seem to care as much as we all do. Getting dirty and DIY seems to be a thing of the past.
That’s certainly one way to look at it. And I get it. That’s why I said my opinion would probly change as I get older.