We had something run through the house between thanksgiving and Christmas. Son had low fever for over a week and it developed into an ear...
I wonder if the flat tires help with replacing the seals? :sherlock:
Where is your snow SKEETER McCLUSKEY ?
[ATTACH] Site is kinda wonky today. Won’t let me load pics from phone.
Both of my stoves sit on double stacked cinderblocks wouldn’t have it any other way.
Yes, please.
Show off! Lol:thumbs:
Call’em diet pills! :thumbs:
[ATTACH]
Key words
You can cash in in NH, At least I can with my system. We get a check quarterly if we produce during that time.
Yup 9v battery and a piece of steel wool is an exelent way to start a fire.
Wow, that stinks. The dealer must have come out to measure for the liner?
Are they suggesting you need to pay for the lift?
My luck I’d make the investment and the log guy would get sick or go out of business. Might want to figure costs as if you were paying for the logs?
The price of the I beam was right (free)! Do you put the soapstone blocks inside the stove?
Excellent! We have a large Finnish population here where I live. Growing up my buddy’s family lived on a pond and had a sauna. We would sweat for...
All of our snow and the little ice we had for fishing has melted….:(:(:(
There it is!
The “new normal”. Barf!