[ATTACH] theses two logs I call sleepers.
That “dust” looks like salt to me…
A few more sleepers will keep your bar from getting pinched!
Nice! I might suggest not building the deck over the wheels like the trailer was originally. It makes it much more difficult to change on the side...
I’m sorry you feel that way.
[MEDIA]
That’s awesome! I got worked into a fishing weekend that has been going on since the 50’s. It’s fun to hear the story’s from the more seasoned...
Looks like another great trip!
I definitely prefer my trash to be burned in someone else’s back yard.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] We made our first attempt together last summer. We made it to the hermit lake amc hut, I could see he wasn’t up for the next 2...
Are you saying anitsieze dries out and does the opposite of what it was intended to do? I have heard that somewhere before:sherlock:
Wood Stove Jotul Hearthstone Vermont Castings - general for sale -... these folks have or had a bunch. Bring your wallet they are quite proud of...
[ATTACH] My wood is delivered in 10 foot logs about a cord at a time. [ATTACH] I have been processing then throwing on the ground. I need to get...
She is not one to hold on to things. I’m really lucky and not sure what I did to deserve her.
No it’s a tattoo, “ child of the universe”. In her deceased mothers hand writing.
Keep the Mrs happy! We all know it ain’t easy! She still has the scar.[ATTACH]
I got my left index finger caught in a truck door it looked similar to that. Took 1 year for it to completely heal. I wrapped that nail in tape...
Well I’m glad to find out there isn’t camera footage from inside the plane!!! What happens in the private jet stays in the private jet!
I had some time to kill while waiting for a guy to show up for a maintenance appointment. I’ve had these spark plugs for over a year for when I...
I don’t know, there is a real shortage of people that want to work. My company can’t barely find people to show up never mind valuable employees....