There is no requirement to take your test in a truck with a manual transmission here. Just that you take the test in a vehicle similar to the one...
Nah, they already ask too many questions at the doctors office! They arm wrestle!
[ATTACH]
Yep eat the gristle, bone marrow and suck the fluids out of the cutting board trough with a straw. Don’t waste the good stuff.
[ATTACH] Nope no junk collected here:picard:
Taste like deliciousness! We usually just pick it out of meat that was cooked with the bone in. Have never cooked bones for just the marrow.
Yup a pipe damper would be cheap to try as long as you have an accessible spot to put it. My 26 foot 8x12 masonry chimney rips at times. Part of...
The Woodland Cottage II A Natural Fairy House Faerie House - Etsy My daughter uses splitter junk to make fairy houses like this. I should sell...
There is something similar carved into a beech tree on my property in Maine. I haven’t looked at it in 5 or more years. I’m going to make it a...
How come you don’t put the split wood right in your shed?
Kida looks like one of those heat reclaimer creosote builders. I have used something like this in an icefishing shanty worked well for nachos and...
Gearwrench is good for the money and they stand behind their stuff. I have bought a ton of SK stuff over the years it’s held up well and the guy...
Huh…
Is the volt towing the trailer?
Cool!
37
Fluid film, is good stuff too.
Cool, whatever works for you! When I got logs dropped off the grapple truck I always asked for at least 4 sleepers. That way when I was cutting in...
Yup what I’m saying is more of the logs marked with red might help… maybe not. Everybody does it differently.
Yup a good pressure wash is in order.