I can see it.
Fireplace looks great!
I can see all but the first two pics on my iPhone.
I’m not sure if the brand but my buddy uses one in his detached garage with the doors and windows open. Not saying it’s a good idea but it isn’t...
Snow w Snow will stay on a metal roof all winter?
[ATTACH] Not a good day for the array!
Yuppers :thumbs:
Well, to be honest the last 5 years at the dealer were bad days, that’s water under the bridge now tho.
Who got into the flour bag again? “Wasn’t me!”[ATTACH]
Those highway guys are an unscrupulous bunch! :D
It’s been a trip with its ups and downs but for a job that I pretty much fell into I’m at a pretty good spot. One big benefit is everybody has to...
Ford dealer tech for 17 years, the last few I have been fleet maintenance for a construction company.
What did you use for a fence? Wife mentioned she was interested in having pigs on the property next year.
Yup, this winter especially along with the last few have been a bust there too. Not enough snow to do snow stuff and too soggy to do anything else.
Yeah, I get the loggers thought. Too many people see a large vehicle and don’t want to get stuck behind them. The bigger the vehicle you are...
The truck I used had air brakes.
22 to 26 Foot Box Truck — CDL Required
My current employer has a Peterbuilt straight rig that’s over 45 feet long and has overweight permits(another money grab). It has an automatic...
I worked with a bunch of guys that bought expensive tool boxes from snap on and filled them with tools from well harbor freight. Never could...
Yeah, I might have rented a moving truck to take my test, I know how to drive a manual but my sponsor wasn’t confident his trucks would pass the...