What happens when the power goes out? Will the boiler put itsself out?
She’s been sitting a few years. There is more snow coming…[ATTACH]
Oh, don’t get me wrong i enjoy the benefits, filling on the other hand. The local station has decent price so it’s busy. I’m always getting looks...
There are at times a half dozen on that feeder. I have been trying to get more pics but they are very skiddish. The lab sits in that window...
They are supposed to be. [ATTACH]
We have seen a bunch this winter. I’m guessing that the lack of low temps might be a factor. Blue jays are messy jerks! Lol
There was a thread like this here around Christmas. Haven’t seen it pop up in a few years. Cool.
Do you have the 36 gallon tank? It’s a blast to fill up.
[ATTACH] The bluebirds appreciate a free meal.
Cool, if your ever passing trough Bennington check out Henry’s!
Henry’s?
We had a rooster, he spurred my 3 yo daughter from behind. He was tasty.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] We finally got some snow to play in.
[ATTACH] Yup familiar with the roof dump. Never really understood a flat ish roof in the north.
Fix it again tony!
Yup, as you can see even if the snow wasn’t there production would have been minimal with the could cover.
This equipment as long as the truefuel Live in a work truck cube. I suspect the huge temp swings over time may have something to do with it.
I have rant into true fuel going flat after sitting for a few months. Small engine won’t start, dump out what I know is true fuel and refill with...
Yeah there is a time limit.
[ATTACH]