Great limbers indeed ! Also good at bucking up smaller stuff. Saw is so light and handy.....extends the amount of time one can spend in the...
That's waaay to good of a price lol !
One split and done buddy !!! The only way to go :)
Lol.....I can't even go for a relaxing walk without picking out trees to cut later !
Thanks ! My parents have 50 acres of woods with that size Ash throughout. Im lucky that I'll never have to deal with anything too big !
:rofl: :lol:
I like the idea !
All I know is that they are usually EXPENSIVE !!!!!
Man...that looks fun :thumbs:
Perfection lol !:thumbs:
Lol !
Always love your pics ! Keep em coming :)
Seems like a shame that they get chipped. But a good opportunity for some guys to get some good easy to get to Firewood ! Go get em boys !
Same here....I'll take it !
If it were me..Stihl 170. I've had a 170 and 180. Too close in power to notice. I did like the tooless chain tensio er on the 180 though !
X2 !
Indeed my friend !!!
Lol...lol !!!
Thanks buddy...appreciate that :)
Indeed....but I have a third coming ...one that a fellow member was gracious enough to send me back !! Then that's it for awile. But hopefully...