No I'm not ;) lol
If it's nice looking with good compression....it doesn't sound too bad. But maybe it can be had for less They are a really nice saw . with more...
Dude...now that's funny...but true lol :rofl: :lol::thumbs::rofl: :lol:
Oh that's a fact...Jack :)
Thanks buddy ! Hmmm..u know we always come up with an interesting deal :). I may be interested in a "special" saw ;)
Gotcha lol ! Ported ? Hmmm..never thought of that ;)
So as things for me get slowly better...I set out to get a few saws back that I reluctantly had to sell. So a few weeks ago I threw a message to...
Oh man....your gonna get me in trouble lol ;
I like the way you think !!
Congrats !!! Looks like a steal ! As others have said..muffler mod is a must. You will definitely notice the difference !
The Timberwolf is back to normal now.....cutting down any tree that has leaves that quake lol ! With updated rim sprocket...new bar adjusting...
I'm thinking air leak too...somewhere.
That's a thing of beauty ! Great job :thumbs:
Very nice Firewood cutter right there !
Now that sounds perfect !!
Oh its very nice...and it just so happens that we are blessed with an abundance of it up in my neck of the woods !
:D:rofl: :lol::axe:
Oh I love no splits ! I'd love a whole bunch of that buddy ! I'm close tho ;). Most of the ash splits very easy. That's been 99% of our wood...
Oh..you can tell he wants $200...at the very least !
Thanks again buddy. My interests have been renewed......thanks for helping !