You serious ? I had a boss that would do crap like that . He bounced well lol !
One of my all time favorites ! I've had 10 of them I bet by now ! Great Firewood cutter......but does vibrate the hands pretty good ! A great one...
I'm not a Stihl guy..but I'd have one of them too lol !
Got out a little today ! Got a new tach...(more on that later)says 14900 rpm where my ear set it last week. Think I'll leave it :). Sounds good...
I'd say definetly keep the 450 . I know its not a "pro" saw.....but its a good one in my opinion. Better with a good 16" set-up ! Been alot of...
Alot of walk-in that day buddy lol !
Marked them all months ago . Got other family cutting.....so this keeps everyone on the same page ;) Not a waste of paint in my eye.
Nice to see the Shindaiwa saws again !
:thumbs:
Making me wanna find another and do the same lol !
Sold !
Sale pending!
Sorry buddy !!
Yes sir ! Sorry I didn't have that in the description. It is now !
Congrats !!!! I had a 545 for a short spell . I loved it :) 16" bar balances perfectly on that saw ! I look forward to more pics !!
That's a good deal on a winter project ;)
May also trade......Things I'm looking for...Husqvarna 246.... 254 xp(g)...Husqvarna 181...or anything older Husqvarna So now that I've got the...
I love when it works that way lol !
Husqvarna 242 and 266...a dynamic duo lol ;) [ATTACH]
Was thinking.....could this be a fuel tank venting problem ?