Been there......oh yes.....I've been there lol !
Sheew doggies buddy !
:rofl: :lol:
Dude !!!! Lol
Did I mention I'm diggin these saws ? Something way different than I usually think about :thumbs:....as far as saws are concerned !
That looks like an awesome project ;)
I wanna see.....I wanna see !!! Lol
Hey buddy !! How did this work out for u ? I'm sorry that the spur was so wore on it :( I usually have all that taken care of before I sell....
I'm not sure how I missed this thread !!! Love that J-Red !! Great vids BTW :)
Thanks for posting :thumbs:
Been researching this...watching vids online. This saw model has my curiosity peaked !!!!!
I like the sound of that !
Glad to here ! I've never used one myself....but I've heard good things ;)
Very nice :yes:
Congrats !!! Great choice . This is a situation where bigger...is not better. Now let's see some action shots :)
Nice review and vids ! :thumbs:
Maybe I outa start lookin lol ;)
I like any wood that burns lol :)
Thank you sir ! I'm lovin it !