Picky picky lol ! Sig changed for u buddy ;). I have access to a mig at parents.
Sounds like a good idea to me. What have I got to lose !
I think you are correct my brother . I'll keep it around in case I'm ever gonna cut on the old fence rows I guess !
Thank goodness the old farm tree line is done . After the 266 met barbed wire and boogered the chain pretty bad...It was time to try and be very...
Good job...sounds good !!!!
I agree totally. That's a 3/8 saw !
I'll get that 266 more gooder later ;)
This make u feel better ?!?! :) 2 dirty girls....now its time to go clean em lol ![ATTACH]
This better buddy ? A nice pic of some nice plump Ash !!! Sorry..only 242 today. The 266 met an old piece of barbed wire first thing :( Shes...
Is it really ? Huh. Go figure !
Husky 450 uses a Husky (small mount )ko95 bar and chain . probably running .325 pitch as well. Dolmar 6100 uses Husky (large mount ) d009 bar and...
Lol....now that sounds right on the money buddy ! :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
I like the pop rivet idear ;)
It's proper grammar to say "more gooder " :rofl: :lol:
Ooouuuuuccchhhh !
I'd replace the sidecover. That's just me...as I see a senerio where a stick or twig could jam in there . As for storage....my saws get used...
Oh...mines dirty lol ! I always end up taking clean pics....cuz I always forget at the end. Usually thinking about picking up my stuff...and...
:thumbs::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I spent 15 years only owning a 50cc saw. I joined here...and realized that it's OK to have a bigger saw ....even if i didnt need a bigger bar....
I hear you there ! I of coarse...don't seek out anything over 20" :). I prefer the 10" to 16" variety . Never had the back for that cool big...