S'long as Jack Straw 'sazz and that selfie stick it rode in on ain't in the calender... :rofl: :lol:........ I'm in for 3 of em Grizzly Adam
Vicki recorded them last night on her iPhone... and ole Giz just flipped when she just played it...
I've never had anyone call em in like that. The 1st one was way down in the woods and Scotty called him up. When the 2 owls went at it they...
Found a vid of exactly what was goin' on last night... Scott would do a call and an owl would reply from just beyond the stonewall, below the...
My honey keeps tellin me it's got sumthin to do with the speed of my pie hole hand vs the speed of my m'azz... :deadhorse:
Scott and I stood the ladder/stairs up and screwed em on at the cabin. Vicki actually got up there too... though that comin' down thing is gonna...