I have a similar set-up only my wood stairs were obviously made by a severely drunk fellah so it was an easy choice to just rip em out. I built a...
:rofl: :lol:
:BrianK:... thasssssriiiiiight... :dex:
Nothing quite like living out of town. Can't pee off the back deck in the big city... ayuh... :whistle::D
:rofl: :lol:... weeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :dancer:
Wow... 5 cubs... never have seen any vids of more than 3... busy momma bear... :dex:
My firewood buddy... [IMG]
Hope you're feeling better soon Mr Grizz...
I call trailers like that homemade here in Maine. Never had a prob reg them.
Now I gotta tell everyone why fruitcakes are... fruitcakes... it's because they all have to be left in Antarctica first and frozen solid for many...
So much gold to mine in these posts Frank and Beans ... the future possibilities are endless. Hang in there... :campfire:
Way to go D. I gotta get back on that train too... :whistle:
Monin all... :coffee::coffee:... early coffee today. Giz and Sandy get movin' round 4... always fun when we set the clocks back... :picard:
Nothing quite like the smell of wood smoke on a cold crisp morning... the smell of heat.
Sad... hope most of his equipment was OK...
Monin all... Maine power outage could be a long term thing for some unfortunate folks. Now, they're saying 400,000 were originally out on Monday...
Ugh... yep... lets hope you get some juice soon...
I agree FR... when we were at the old farm (and I was younger, LOL) I always loved it when we'd lose power. An adventure for sure... :yes:
Have heard the same about uprooted tree everywhere. Saturated ground caused a lot of it, I'll bet...
A spring build of the screened porch should get an extra boost in carpenter energy... knowing skeeters were gittin' fired up for the "feed"......