And... there it is... :picard:
Good luck tomorrow LinkedXJ
That's a shame you can't get the tractor in your garage with the cab on it. That cab, with heat, is really well thought out... :fire:
That quick release of all 4 hyd lines is very cool...
Got droooool all over the key board... again... :picard:
I learned that, even though I beefed up my floor supports (I thought anyway), I should have doubled the beams underneath. Green oak/maple is...
:yes:... well done.. !
Do you have or plan to add a cab Rotti? I've thought about doing the front mount blower on my JD. If I ever did, I'd have to put a cab on it. It's...
:rofl: :lol:... tactical style chainsaws ... love that one... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Chainsaws requiring suppressors ...? Can't be...
Clearly, a need for new saw control legislation ... ;)
Strange... never heard of it either. I suppose if 2 things... almost empty fuel tank & ignition source.. get together... :hair:
:yes:
"Snoot"
This just had Firewood Hoarders written all over it... :rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
Good tee pee winter stove Scotty Overkill ... ?
No, no and no... I wait all thru the other 3 seasons just to get to the cold one. On the good side... I have noticed that every year starts and...
No question about it Valleyman ... you're in the right place. Almost 4000 FHC members feel the same way when we sit back and gaze out at our...
Can see why you fell for her... (took us all of a few minutes)... and, I'm sure she's more than impressed with how you're transforming your...
Apparently your honey disagrees with the "it's nothing special" thing... :whistle:... juz sayin'...
Wow...