Always good to meet new Mainahs here. Welcome to FHC MaineMtnMan... :campfire:
I drove an old Ford tractor when I was a kid, when the naybuhs used to mow the fields at the fahm. I remember being terrified that I'd wheelie it...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... eeeeeezee there big fella... :D
Good luck today Dennis...
Awww nuts... :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol:
Good to read this Dennis. Glad you're home. That's always the best medicine. Listen to yer honey and get well soon...
:rofl: :lol:... ya think? :D
Hehehe... that's the good stuff right there Lyle... ;)
Well... lessee... I think I'm 25 sometimes... I feel like 90 sometimes... muh wife says I'm 63, but she's been known to fibbalittle......
Christmas - 1881 [IMG] Pa never had much compassion for the lazy or those who squandered their means and then never had enough for the...
Gud monin'... :coffee:... had a great day yesterday with our family. Good thing I don't have anything planned today... the Force (gravity) is...
Happy Thanksgiving guys... :campfire:
Christmas - 1881 [IMG] Pa never had much compassion for the lazy or those who...
I'm also thankful for the many friendships made on this family FHC forum. Scotty Overkill always plays down his administrators role here, always...
Welcome to FHC Alan Leedy ... :campfire:
Maine’s Hottest Winter Trend Is Just a Sleeping Bag With Arm and Leg Holes Cut Into It :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I'm with ya justdraftn.... also thankful I have similar memories of the old Thanksgivings at the farm. 30+ people came and hunted, feasted and...
Welcome to FHC... :campfire:
Having 15 here this year. My SIL said she was looking forward to the chaos... she's alone and bored most days... :rofl: :lol:... she'll get...