That's funny right there! Man can moose not smell very well cause I'm pretty sure most white tails would have scented me long before they stood...
I am not a fan of this early muzzle loader season at all but it is what it is I guess. I really didn't hear to many shots but I do know quite a...
swags We have an old buck like that around here. In the three years I have known about him I have never seen him in person. The guy down the road...
Who is going out today in Ohio? In my area I know a ton of people who were getting ready last night. I also wonder how many nice bucks get checked...
I haven't seen much pre-rut activity yet and the bucks are still hanging together so I'm not sure. Yes I did get him on my property over a small...
Thanks guys! I was pumped last night! I had him at 25 yards along with quite a few others and it was a great night to be out in the woods! Feels...
Thanks man, that is my first buck with a compound bow so I was pretty stoked. I though it was different 8 point but I will take it anyhow.
Shot this guy tonight at about 6. He came in with a 7 and a 4 point. The Martin Bengal pro hunter bow and rage 3 blades did the trick. [ATTACH]...
Looks great! I sure wish I had your problem with it being over to quickly. Hey you can come to my house and run your saw as much as you...
I hate equipment failures! Great pictures and it looks like it was a nice day to be out and about.
They went up the 50 foot poles fast [MEDIA]
I wanted to be there however we had already agreed to help out with a church fall function Saturday evening and I didn't feel like I could back...