Looking good! I think the chimney will be fine especially after what you are planning on doing to it.
This thread is awesome! I was drooling on my keyboard with all this 460's sitting there!
Wow never saw anything like that before!
Wow that's sweet!
Great job!
He got a bit hot in front of the stove so he moved to his bed to cool off lol [ATTACH]
If the wood is that wet you shouldn't have to worry about catching the rest on fire :rofl: :lol:
That's a lot of buts right there ! Congrats on a job well done with no casualties!
Sometimes the bubbles are very brief but if it does that for quite awhile throw it back in the stacks!
I can't say enough times how much I love that setup! Great job Scotty!
This is what the floor around my stove looks like all winter lol. I am usually shoving dogs and people away so I can even get to it to reload!
And this is what happened inside of 15 minutes........:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I wish I knew how to identify them but with my luck I would eat the poisonous ones :rofl: :lol:
:drunk:Starting a little early today are we :drunk:......;):rofl: :lol: Just ribbing you :D
Nice trailer! Congrats!
Well that stinks at you had to move all that wood......
Wow, everything is looking great!
That would be great coming home to all that wood stacked!
Wow, really nice setup there!
Never even heard of that tree before......... Bummer there is no firewood in that one