We stacked it all in the field at the top of the hill. I am running out of stacking room at my house so will probably be leaving it all out at...
Yeah that looks fantastic! I am jealous!
Burns fine but I find it pops and spits a bit and doesn't leave much ash in my opinion.
Nice wood and that is a sweet wood hauler!
Looking good! Great work getting that all processed!
That Ford 861 Power Master is the tractor I learned to drive on when I was probably 11 years old. I have spent so many hours in the seat of that...
Pickup truck load that was at the top of the hill [ATTACH] Loaded up and ready to roll at the end of the day. I only brought is truck load...
Well I just got back and here are the results........ 1 pickup load of oak and 6 trailer loads of wood, 4 of the trailer loads were white/red oak...
Going after some firewood! [ATTACH]
That's going to be one heck of a saw! Thanks so much for posting all of this content on here as I absolutely love reading through it and seeing...
Watching you fill up your wood box makes me thankful we won't have to fill ours for quite a while :thumbs: In this weather we have been having one...
Looks like a lot of work!
He looks hungry....... lol
Nice job on the tree! Nice truck also you should enjoy that for quite awhile.
I would really like to try out the Ashford 30 but when I priced them (o_O)I thought my stove will do just fine for the next few years......
Glad it was an easy fix! I won't use the caps on top of my chimney that have a screen just because they do plug easily. I go with a cap that has...
I don't have a VC right nw but I have burned wood in a VC Dutchwest since I was a kid and had one in my house for years. I never had a problem...
Yummy!
Lots of turkeys [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Never saw this guy before today but he was hanging around for an hour or two [ATTACH] [ATTACH]