I have seen the bolts that hold the coil pack down break off down inside the spark plug hole so many times it isn't funny and they are a BEAR to...
Think of all the wood you could haul I that sucker! Of course getting it in e bed might be interesting :rofl: :lol:
I like the Excursions way better than the Expeditions. I am sure the fuel economy is a bit worse but they have a true truck frame and will pull as...
Lol, and when it goes away I then have a much bigger problem :rofl: :lol:
Glad It is going better for you. I totally agree that this October has been much more mild. I have barely had a few overnight fires at this point...
Looks great! I worked on leaves today also and had to resort to the front end loader to shove the huge windrows of leaves. Took 6 hours to clear...
No it hasn't made its way to Tennessee yet but hopefully it happens this winter. I did use it a heck of a lot this past weekend though :yes:. You...
Quick question, any time I use my splitter on a slight slope where the splitter is sloped towards the hydraulic tank cap it will spit hydraulic...
Looks and sounds good!:thumbs: Great job! I will still take my MS 460 or 357XP though ;)
Great job, don't worry about doing it all at once. If you tackle it a little bit at a time it all adds up and you will be set!
Not possible lol........ I live right smack in the middle of the woods and that was only 1/4 of the leaves I had to get rid of today. The first...
BBQ chicken, broccoli, and potatoes tonight! [ATTACH]
Nice Haul right there!
Nice Job!
Looks Great!
Got the wood off of the truck and finished out another stack. This stack is 38'x3'x5'. [ATTACH] Spent the last 6 hours blowing and pushing...
Wow that was a big old oak! Great job and glad it came down safely for you!
Looking Great! Looks like a gorgeous day to work outside
I love that fire pit area! Great job on all the wood!
Really cool tool for picking up those splits! Great job on the splitting"