That's what I thought! In that case it looks great to me and I agree that it's time for a liner block off plate, and new stove!
I am hoping to build a 10'x10'x30' woodshed this winter and all the costs totaled up are right about $1,500 with tax. That even includes...
Are the pictures of the inside of the wood stove? I thought it looked like a fireplace that maybe had a stove inserted into it?
Interesting..... Now I want to get one to try out at my house
That is going to be a wood eating monster :saw:
Awesome, I love bow hunting! He should be some good eating.
Interesting I never noticed it was 2 wheel drive. A lot of times the two wheel drive duallys are geared pretty high 3:55's or higher. Anyhow...
It is starting to pick up but hasn't really hit yet. Talked to one of Ohio's deer biologist and he said it is always right around the first and...
Thanks man I appreciate it! I am still happy with him! Sounds like it is time to head to Kentucky for some father son bonding time. Seriously...
Yikes that is definitely tragic....... Glad you are feeling better and now you can get that wood split lol
Coffee!
Impressive! can't say I have ever seen that before but I love the setup! Great Job!
I hate the look of any Glock........ That being said I own a few as they all shoot the same and for me they are very accurate. I have had a few...
I bet you that all of those trees will be a bear to take down! In the one picture it looked as if the tree was close to and leaning over the house.
Looks better than most of my stacks! :thumbs: I usually don't care enough to keep mine pretty :eek:
Awesome job getting all that wood!! I mean no offense but I am scratching my head on how the white chevy out pulls the cummins? I regularly pull...
I usually grill or smoke my wings rather than fry them and love the flavor better than fried.
Consider yourself LUCKY :yes:
Check your gaskets and or seams around the top of the stove. I used to have this issue at times on my old Dutchwest and found that even though the...
I have never seen one of those but that looks like a great idea! Might have to find one of those