Doesn't seem like a bad price at all. Nice score
Different deer [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Couple more pics [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice, Glad it worked out for all involved. Great job
Yep I would do the same! If it is down then I would burn it!
That is what I need for my tractor! I have been wanting to build one sort of like that for winching logs up out of the ravine. Seems like a decent...
Anyone see this last night? http://tvnz.co.nz/world-news/nasa-ro...-video-6118627 I can only imagine the crap storm that will be descending on...
The looks AWESOME :thumbs: Great job on that!
You will have to post pics when you are done. I bet it looks great!
That's a great price on the insulation! My attic pretty much had none in it when I started :emb:
I just blew 100 bags in my attic this summer and it really wasn't hard although I would call it pleasant by any means. I think you will spend more...
:bug: Wow that sucker was huge
Wish I was going to be there to see that thing run :saw:
Got the oak that was across the trail bucked up and about 3/4 of it out of the ravine. [ATTACH]
I have put a lot of those in new and existing systems and they work quite well although they aren't quite as even of a heat as the radiant systems.
I will probably order another one and have it ready to roll if needed. Better safe than sorry :yes:
Awesome!
I am never going to live that one down :rolleyes: :rofl: :lol:
Anyone use plain old rutland furnace cement to put door gaskets on with? I realized that's what I used when I put mine on and now I'm hoping it...
Why do you have so much kindling......... I thought you only start a Blaze King once in it's life and runs forever :D:rofl: :lol: Sorry couldn't...