Looks like it will be nice today for us. Yesterday our high was 42 degrees with 20+ mph winds and rain. It was kinda miserable until late afternoon.
Looks great!
Looks great! Good job getting it put up before it goes bad! The weather today was horrible for us and I got nothing done outside :(
That is one great looking woodshed! Fantastic job!
Are you saying that the actual part of the pole barn you will be heating is only 600 sq ft? What is the r value on the insulation in the ceiling?...
I told him he should get the ideal steel and have them make buck heads for the side panels. That would be pretty cool
Do you think the progress would be overkill for 1,600 sq ft?
Quick question, Do you think the Ideal Steel would be overkill for 1,600-1,700 sq ft?
Thanks for the info on that. I am pretty sure his hearth isn't much more than ember protection right now. It is heartstones about 1.5" thick on...
Thanks, How many square feet are you heating and do you think the stove is good enough quality to last 10+ years? I am not trying to insult those...
I did mention that one to him but when I pulled it up on my phone to show it to him he siad it was to victorian for his taste. He lives in an old...
So one of my friends had me come over and look at his Dutchwest 2461 a week or so ago and and I told him all the gaskets needed replaced, Back...
Awesome! It has been so long since I have been pheasant or grouse hunting that it is shameful.
That's where my Glock 42 and XDs 45 come in :thumbs:
Very Nice buck!
You can definitely keep that crap for a while!:yes:
Picture of that little 6 I see all the time. At one point he was probably about 8' in front of me while I was in the blind earlier this year. He...
Nice job, Meat in the freezer!
It looks like he has kicker? If so that's really cool!
Now that's a deal