Couple off the cams today [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Haha I have done that before :doh: I laugh at your little guys........ Those are like the largest bucks I see :rofl: :lol: What do you do for...
Talk about some cammo!
Gorgeous woods!
I see a deer....... I wish I was out in a stand this morning instead of at my desk :( Thanks for the pics though they help pass the time :)
My wife hates heights with a passion so there is no worry of her climbing in a stand. I do have a blind out but only use it if necessary as I...
9 of my friends all shot huge bucks this weekend the smallest one was probably 145 so something must have been upI was out most of the afternoon...
That l That looks like some killer property to deer hunt on! Gorgeous view from your stand.
The wind was crazy here also and they were a lot spookier. Next time you are int he stand post up some pics I always like seeing the areas people...
Looks great! Didn't realized you had moved but that makes more sense now lol. The T6 has been a heating machine for me so far so I hope it does...
I understand where you are coming from but unfortunately it isn't that easy. He pretty much heats with wood 24/7 so it's not like he can just wait...
Saw a bunch of deer this evening! 7 does and 2 bucks the highlight of my evening was watching the 2 bucks spar for a while before taking off after...
Hope you get one! Post up pictures for us ;) To be honest, It as pretty windy! Especially on top of the hill where I was hunting.
Thought this would be a fun thread. I am out to watch the action tonight and maybe take a doe if I feel like it lol [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Awesome buck! Tell her congrats!
That is a bummer on the timeline as I'm not sure he will want to wait that long. I have a list of stoves gathered up and will give it to him at...
Looking good! I was a bit worried when you said you were going to stick the T6 back in a fire place but that one looks big enough to do the trick....
The firebox size on that stove always amazes me lol
I agree with you but everyone here thinks I am crazy :rofl: :lol:
Wait until you try 4 year old red oak.....:thumbs: