Yea man , I feel for yall over there. I have an M&P younger brother, the SD9VE, which is a Glock copy.
And in the daylight, at a time where even the laziest hunter would be in stand.:picard:
Ouch!!!
Naw, put the youngest on him :D
I'm glad to hear that.I am sorry that your incompetent dealer caused you so much frustraion, lost time and money (taking saw back and forth). I...
Yea a 100" buck is not a shooter to me even here in SC. Some guys will shoot the chit out of those though. 130" should easily be obtainible...
Nice gun. Wouldn't mind and M&P myself
I saw someone posted a reply to this thread and wondered if someone didn't take advance of the great black Friday deals!
An ex coworker of mine who is a chief wildlife biologist shot an 8 point in the neck. Said he walked over to it. It must of been stunned , got up...
What I was thinking. Yalls northern deer look different than ours though
I was thinking i saw 3 holes in the neck. Trying to figure it out
How many holes are in that thing?
That is a nice buck!