I know your not OP but without going to look for it I am quoting you. I like that live edge bench!!
I like snow. We missed the snow here. It stopped about 40 miles to our northwest I think. It's 40F here and I just loaded I think 3 or 4 oak...
Its 44 and burning some redoak and piece of white. Aquard pieces.
Good to know i still havent gone any further into it.
I grew up on the coast, like less than a mile from the river or ocean in charleston. We are a good on average about 10 degrees cooler at night...
I live 150 ish miles from the coast. I am in what we call the piedmont. Just below the foothills of the moutains. I can be in the SC moutains in...
I did as well, I guess that wasn't made clear, just a larger volume of the wood I burned that year was that size. And because of that smaller...
Nice pics, we're those your wife's idea or did she go along with it? Haha
I guess if it works for you. Iknow that year burned it, I went through more volume of wood that if I had cut say stuff like the size in your truck.
That little stuff burns up so fast , do you really find it worth your time to go after that small wood, or is that all you have to get? One year I...
I don't really hut rubs . There usually so random all over the place. Deer walk everywhere. Yea there is main travel areas but they seem to walk...
We have tons of eastern red cedar here, which is what i assume that is.. The do seem to be preferred trees and rubs on same trees over many...
Yea I looked a second time to see iF it was not what your talking about . Sometimes squirrels will peel the bark off for nests also . I looked to...
Holy $^*@ That's one of those northern and mid west rubs. I have need seen anything like that. Not even close!
Welcome again Mr. Life
Unless for some really strange reason the warehouse closest to you is out of 661's but syI'll if it had to come from the next one I'd think it...
Welcome log chain!
Yea I was saying a week to give them plenty of time. Ha. Most of east coast fed ex and ups is 2 to 3 days.
The part I hate most is getting food in one and it getting g in my mouth. I guess most trim the stash part?
A week maybe?