Ok so heat pump. I was going to say even here in SC we have needed heat for more than a month
Cool
What we're you useing for heat before yesterday?
We had some road hunters in my area about 3 to 5 years ago. They got a few decent ones in the area. I too volunteered my place for robot deer.
That's how hot my room can get sometimes
How many times is this thread gonna change names...I almost can't follow it, each time I see a new name in my email I'm like which thread is that.
o_O:santa::seasoned::tree::woodsign:
This is getting kicked off late this year I see. I just thought about it the other day, and finially got around to looking today. I see that...
No wood stove in a garage but it's legal in a house???
What's the deal with the garbage? Without going back too far, (I haven't followed this thread in ages...I just got a random notification today so...
You ought to see the local stations around here with a chance of snow!!:eek::heidi:o_O:picard:
Wood furnace?? Other wise all i could think of is dollar bills burning up or flying out the window?
Mine wants to make slime too! He has been asking as he sees kids do it on youtube. I need to picknup some of the more random items.
I will try to this evening, when i get a chance unless someone wants to before me have at it, i wont care. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Do we have one of these for this year yet? I have a few things to offer up
I was thinking those cabinets and the space to hang jackeTs was amazing. My wife was just saying we need a dedicated place for coats, we have a...
Was 35 here and loaded all oak into stove.
I'll say welcome Redding.
I wonder why I got a notification for this thread this morning , I don't think I have posted in here in a long time until this morning?
I had a cat just like that one. He died last year. He would follow me places on the farm, and even ride in the truck.