Ok I was looking for this thread. Apparently not too hard though. I pM'd chevy man and he linked me here. I got mine and opened it...kind of. My...
Have oak in mine again 47f outside
Not around here!! If you don't get them by mid November it's usually over. I rarely see deer(big bucks) here in December, they seem to go...
Haha, yea just old hand drill and bits. Just wondering what they were, looks like bits in the holder but can't see them well. Sent from my...
Not sure how I forgot about that one?
What's that the like DE .50?
Ah that's right. 9x17 is the .380 Forgot about the Mak being squeezed in still .380 though?? Need a spinning eye confused smiley here
9mm=.380 9mm=9mmLugar=9mm Parabellum=9x19 9x18=.380=9mm Kurtz (I think it is I wI'll correct if that's wrong here in a bit)
That is hillarious and so true. Probably only a gun nut would really get that though!!!
So that's a classic hand drill and bits? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Every metric converts to inches :-)
I have an ammo can loaded with hard cast. I love to shoot it out of my marlin 1898 lever gun Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Just came down out of the moutains from Bryson City NC after riding the polar express train. It was 28f when I left Bryson City. About 38f back in...
Wow now that's a gift . To give up a family item like that. I too would be honored if I were given something like that. No I'm not saying I want...
Set the thermostat :eek:!! Set the alarm to load the stove!! Can't let the heat kick on!
We sound a lot alike. I don't care for any alcoholic drink nor coffee drink.
That was my point. That gas furnace has a pile light and is kicking on with a bigger flame everytime it light up???
What is the wood board on this side with the round hole in it?
I thought bush hog was about standard with a tractor purchase!!!
If only I knew what those were...but I guess if I don't know I couldn't possibly need it? Who knows? Hahaha