I use about 1.5 times that here in my home in SC a winter. I heat on most nights a little more space than that maybe 1600 to 1800 but warmer...
I run 20 most on my ms650 then a 25 and a 32 for the big stuff.
Cool item. I don't have a huge compressor, I could probably run it but I just use electric when I need one while wrenching. Will be good to...
My son calls all the plumbing vents little chimneys so I bet you have one!! Haha
That like ice too me. If it's that cold I'm my house it's either a very cold night if my hall is down that low, if my stove room is that cold fire...
Im sure, if I'm cutting firewood with my 650 and just sawing, I can use that much fuel if I'm sawimg most of the time and not moving rounds
To me it would dEpend on what you dispense it into and how much. As well as how fast you use it and if your OK tieing up that money for a long...
I can and have become a wood snob the last few years. Due to my job I deal with quite a few loggers all over. I almost always can find one near my...
Wow really!! Yall must have been like us. We're warm till first of year last year. Oak is like all I cut so I'm burning it almost all the time. I...
They been saying the south to have a normal to slightly milder winter from LA nina. We have had at least 2 mild winters in a row so far.
Well it always takes me weeks to figure out TWC app on my phone. They have a day running through like 8am the next day. So the forcast low for...
I use to have Accuweather and TWC apps on an old phone , both running with a thing in the notification tray. They never were the same and often...
Is that a 28 or 32" bar?
You mean during the day while at work or your working out of town?
We're the only species, besides bigfoot that can start a fire so technically he could start one and sit there and warm up. Hehe
I was gonna say you could of wrote crisis Cringle and used your work address. Or like a name like Ben Smith. Or there is a very good chance that...
I guess that Brian knows...I think there a few in this thing.
Really? I must be not seeing much of this? Haha
Here they are. I have no idea how someone figured out I was a Clemson fan? Thanks Santa!! [ATTACH] Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
As for who it's from I have no idea. It's shipped from Amazon?