I remember reading about a fiskars maul a year or two ago. I saw it on amazon the other day. I want it. Then I thought I split 80% of every thing...
I saw Atz Kiltcher doing that on a round last week on Alaska the Last Frontier. That must be an alaska or PNW thing. I have never seen that done...
Burnt gear oil is worse...like torching off bolts or heating stuff to get off cooking oil inside
That was our downfall we order so much esp amazon and mine came so early we were not even suspect .:doh:
Had them before they were predator I think buddy put one on his splitter. We both use it and been kn there like 6 years. Will start fit pull after...
Yall still have Esso brand stations up there?
What I would do before I had money for whole sets or I needed a certain size was to go to a pawn shop. You use to be able to buy a single wrench...
The boat company? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Mod19 9x19 Click the pic and then zoom in, it becomes clearer after that for some reason
Yea it does not seem as sticky but I'm sure it has something, probably not as many as some of the more premium ones though. My loggers use one...
That dip cost a little coin on its own!
I was missing some singles too but i know one of those wrenches made its way back....I put it in wrong drawer and it was lost for awhile. Was...
I think every farmer uses bar oil in their chain saw. Maybe not the best thing but plenty of cows eat around it, but milling does put more in one...
I rey to buy it when it's about $5/ gallon. It usually is like 8 or 9 I think. I also think echo bar oil is good. But I'm not really a bar oil...
I would just use what ever petroleum bar oil that you find on sale. I like the stuff from TSC
Is there a ruger redhawk? If so what's the diff in red and blackhawk?
It was 27 overnight or early this morning, however you look at it. I had the stove packed with oak...red mostly, possible a piece or two of...
I had mine sent out a day ago. Not long now
Says how they get through small chimneys and houses without. Haha
Ever seen the movie Santa Clause with Tim Allen?