I don't see what's wrong? What is all that rigged contraption anyway? Lots of plumbing and clamps all over?
Did you really not know they shut down tecumseh? I thought it was pretty big news back a few years ago when they shut down. Thought you may have...
Did you really not know they shut down tecumseh?
Haha, no the box!
Or like i often do, and repurpose the box
You have a kid? Maybe they got it for them? Haha
Open the box!!
How is this possible?? I still don't get it. You live in a remote village in Alaska and have better cell phone signal than I do here in SC? I...
How can it be rain at 17f?
57 now. Oak going in the stove. Maybe ash. Going to to dial in a long slow burn on the catalytic High Valley 2500. Probably open up a door or two...
We have been cold though, I would venture to say unseasonably.
We're pretty warm down here?:whistle:
Stick a hunk of soapstone in your boot!!! I guess it's done prior to wearing them then you remove them when you put boots on?
Those are soapstone what?
Is it a truck acessory? Maybe a squat lift kit for your truck?
Haha, I don't even think that's possible! If you didn't sign up how could you get a gift?? Does anyone have your address even?
It would take me days to clean everything in our house!
I was missing the random chicken factor i guess
If its away from the pasture why worry, or am i missing something here?
Dud your more a man than me. I'm still only 35. Even at 25 I din't think I would regularly be picking up 100 pound rounds over my head attached to...