I am pretty sure that was it. It was a farm all not International...not sure why I said International. Dang I was right on the A...I do beleive...
I'm headed through georgia almost back to SC and the office. Almost Christmas weekend Holiday time! WHY did I choose this week for a timber sale?...
I don't have a problem either, it will tune and stay in tune. But this saw has sentimental value. Was my first saw and my wife bought it for me...
Looks like you didn't drive your first one till later in life, even if it was brand new when you did.
If I had a working gauge I wold do it before I do the swap. I have to remember to ask my buddy to bring his home. I'm too cheap to buy one! Haha...
First one I was rode on was I beleive an International A?? I am not sure if that is even right. It was an old International is all I know. I want...
John deere 4400
That's good info right there. Breathes way better, you can even hear it.!!
This looks familiar? Like I have seen it some where before?:whistle::p I'm gonna take your suggestion and put a popular in my 390. May make me...
I did it wrong , your suppose to post yourself 2x not quote 2x. That way you can get your post count and like count up! Haha
Narrows your person down a bit for them
I have plenty of wood. And the second stove would really only be for when company would be here or nights of say 27 and below where it's harder to...
It's 54f here. Getting colder, need to clean ashes out frim last few days and load it back up with what coas are left from last night's reload and...
IF I had those temps I would not be so lazy on getting my second stove installed, it would not be living on my back porch for the last 3 years!!!...
That's an interesting and cool setup.
Everyone is getting long boxes!!??
Yes congrats on the new baby. Is Warner your first or last name or not your name at all? My old bosses first name was Warner. Only one I ever knew.
We watched that lots this summer on the DVD player in the Sequoia
Looks like a toilet bowl there in the pic? Haha like with a blow up seat cushion on it but still looks like a toilet!! A boat one maybe? Haha
Yep dishwashers always looked rigged! Haha