Thanks!
Good morning Jeff!
Good morning everyone!
38/73 lumber cutoffs and chunks
Good morning everyone! Mike, I'm glad you slept well. Being rested can make a huge difference in times like you are going through.
43/74 no fire now.
Agree!
I usually put it back in place about 3 times per season. I can't think of any other logical explanation. I sometimes hear a noise coming from the...
Good morning everyone! My wood stove creeps, I assume due to expansion and contraction of the metal. It is currently about an inch forward of the...
29/71 Black Locust chunks
Strict limit of 5 bags per order.
I'm not ready for spring, but I am sick of switching between winter and fall about every 3 days. Bring on winter for a couple months.
11/74 Black Locust
We are supposed to get down to 3 tonight.
29/76 BL chunks. The Sun is shining and light wind.
Good afternoon everyone! I'm glad FHC is back up and running. Single digits forecast for tonight.
22/77 Shagbark Hickory, Hard Maple, and Black Locust
The wind here yesterday was awful.
I have about 3 years worth of wood css and most is dry. About 6.5 to 7 cords total. I am allowed to cut dead on my neighbor's property, which...