I've burned a lot of Boxelder in the past and would gladly burn more if I found a source. Not the best but not bad.
It's not even cold enough here to set beer outside to get cold.
We've had so much mild weather I'm starting to run out of shorts and uglies that are ready to burn.
Good morning everyone! The weather forecast for the next 5 or so days is awful. Rain, fog, and wind.
39/71 Black Locust chunks
We have had some of that fog crap here. The damp cold is awful.
Good morning everyone! I staged some shorts and uglies yesterday to burn during the approaching wet heat wave.
22/72 Black Locust. The temperature rose overnight and things are supposed to be warm and wet for a few days. Yesterday I got some uglies and...
When I saw them in Iowa it was near the Mississippi.
The first eagles I saw in the wild were in Iowa about 15 years ago. Definitely impressive.
Good morning everyone! The next thaw starts tomorrow, so I need to get some wood moved to the porch prior to mud.
16/72 Elm and Buckthorn
17/76 was a great year Black Locust
Good morning everyone!
12/70 Shagbark and Black Locust
Thanks!
Nice to hear from you!
The upside down bar used to bother me too. It looked like it was put together wrong.
We had a cat that all of a sudden wouldn't eat anything. We took her to the vet. Xray showed she only had one kidney and it had a large growth on it.
Good morning everyone and Merry Christmas! We have about 6 or so inches of snow and it's 17 degrees. Much nicer than the last couple warm ones.