30/73 elm
Beer is a lethal counter punch to hot and cold weather.
I checked and cleaned my stovepipe and thimble this past Monday. Something I do every year about this time. Bring it on!
Good morning everyone! It looks like winter is back tomorrow and stays a while this time.
35/71 Black Locust and Hard Maple
I think I've used about 3/4 of a cord so far.
I didn't realize they existed. Thanks!
It's got to be an improvement over 2024.
I figure avoiding most social media helps avoid headaches and problems.
Good morning everyone! I finished shortening my 3 and 6 footers. Now I need the ground to freeze so I can get the splitter back to the woodshed.
37/71 various chunks
Good morning every0ne! I have some 3 and 6 footers to turn into 18 inchers.
41/73 chunks
Wow that's great!!!!
A little hockey on TV, several beers, and probably in bed by 10. The plan is to go out for breakfast tomorrow while all the yayhoos and amateur...
That's too bad. Hopefully your efforts will be successful.
55/72 no fire. I'm going to check the stovepipe/thimble for soot. I usually do it somewhere around the holidays or shortly after.
Good morning everyone!
yup!