Thanks for the kind words! :handshake: Its great to have you sir. I can echo your sentiments albeit 6.5 short years after I signed up....
After him showing me the BL on Tuesday it didn't take much twisting of my arm to get there. Well, that and the fact he said I should grab them...
Breakdowns are a pain but part of the process. Thought you were out of logs to cut? Get a delivery this week?
That is an ugly tree. Dump fodder or going back to your place? Is that the inaugural run for the 400? First time I've seen it in your threads....
Filled the stack with hickory I had on hand. Maybe half a wheelbarrow shy of full. Forgot to take a pic.
Good luck. Hopefully it goes without incident.
Im squirrelier than he is! :loco: :crazy: :D Actually extremely laid back and easy going. Cutting some BL there tomorrow. Stay tuned!
That sucks about the battery. At least that's all it was. God bless Triple A. They have saved me countless times. Another run tomorrow?
Ive thought of using the miter saw but as a tradesperson I'll shy away from that knowing how dangerous the kickback could be plus it will mess up...
He had to cut the spar down to get that pickeroon stuck up there. Or climb up there and get it. :D[IMG]
8x14x6" thick solid decorative blocks. Stacked eight courses high. Block adhesive holding them together. I poured a 4" slab last week. The...
Good find. Just once I've torn one off which was last year. Cut it up and being used as I type.
Ran into him today and asked what happened? Why he didn't return my calls. He says he probably got swamped at the time. Turns out I can still...
Ive tried retailing bundles on FBM with little success and yes the wholesale/retail prices are close why I don't retail only smoker wood as the...
Have a smoker order for an apple and two oak but want 4-5" nuggets. Cut up some crooked twisty unbundleable (is that a word?) apple splits. Took...
Stacked all the bark on splits this morning. Maybe a face cord. With the heartwood and nuggets a solid half cord for the score. I have a...
Holy cow that's a big sum beech :bug:...uh I mean white oak! Gotta be a few cords there easily.:woodsign: Looks like a fun time. :saw:
How many more loads of pallets you getting?
Ive done the same! :emb: Yes it was cloudy here too this morning so not too bad. Sun came out and I evacuated to shade. Waited for shade to...