Here's a NIB 362cm just listed today for $800. At that price I'm tempted. Over a $1000 at an OPE dealer. Log into Facebook
Will you just start another row of oak/mixed once it fills up/ends? How is the inventory building? Are you pleased with inventory so far?
At my "unlimited supply" cut he has a large chain saw type mill set up. I noticed a huge sycamore log in to be cut. I recall seeing pictures of...
Whats saws are you running over there Simon? Have you seen an MS400.1 yet?
Yeah they have gone up. I frequent a few Stihl dealers here in New Haven county and see it first hand. Do you go on Facebook Marketplace (FBM)?...
I know Home Depot doesn't get their 2x4's from those trees! :rofl: :lol:
Cut and split today. Made the hydro grunt a couple times. It has lots of water so some wetness on the entry cut. On the brittle side as the...
He ended up not having exact change and rather than me go get $10 he bought another bundle of cherry. I got an order last night for eight...
Im always game for cutting wood as you know. Dunno how much we made at the last one. I know there's a few that couldn't make it that would love...
I plead guilty too! :emb:
Lets give him an elm round to try that on.
Looking at the tree itself i would never have guessed it would let go for no reason. Seemed perfectly healthy.
Lookin good Joe. :thumbs: Congrats on the sale. Get them assembled, scrounge up a bunch of logs and another GTG this Fall!!! :saw: :axe:
Will you swap out chains or strictly resharpen in the field?
only smoker sale is a guy coming later for three bundles...apple, cherry and hickory. The 50 bundle order going probably tomorrow. How did the...
Happy Birthday jrider
Gotta get it while its hot:doh: Good thing you weren't near it when it let go. Had a similar thing happen in my woods years back. Clear out of...
Thats cool! Wonder if it runs on rocket fuel?
Thats funny. Rather than do it all at once I'll do a little each time I'm at the woodyard. Trying to sell some so I don't have to stack it.
That's the FHC spirit! :salute: Impressive pile of splits. Cant blame you for using a hydro. I hear you on the stacking part. Have a few...