Yes and no. He wanted only two and I said three minimum so he was walking. Not wanting to lose a sale I got into a long drawn out PM conversation...
Happy borthday Eckie
I guess not. I called him after I finished the ones I wanted, asked him about the RM and he said all mine. Wood that nice I don't need to be...
Hit his yard again today. Bucked a couple Norway maple logs before I could move the last chunk of BL to buck. One was on the knotty side but NM...
Looks like the sky is the limit. :D Nicely done there young man! :yes:
He ended up not wanting any extra wood but I did push the mulberry. I have to do a fresh listing of it. Also want to do a fresh listing of my...
Yeah! I almost short circuited my computer! :rofl: :lol:
:drool: SWEET load! :thumbs: Was this from that log deck you've been cutting?
Smart move. If you have good drainage and the foundation is exposed enough I wouldn't have them either.
How does a Woody Woodpecker pull a nail? With a crow bar BO
They dont work. Youll have to clear them off and the small bits still get in there. They jam up by the valleys too. If your house didnt have...
Didnt take much cutting to get that to fall over. With what little meat was left I'm surprised it was alive at all. Smart move with the ratchet...
This always cracks me up. [MEDIA]
:) :salute:
Looks just like my 361. Well it should as they are almost the same saw.
LOL! I've been clean since before Christmas myself. :loco: :crazy: I still look daily for saw deals and have refrained on a few occasions....
Wrapping 100 at a time IS work that's why I'll do 15 or so a day until I get there. The ones I had started were intended for him but the other...
Maybe one of these years Jason. I guess being a hoarder having more stuff is funner! :loco: :crazy:
SWEET GUM!!!??? Cant believe you processed it!!! Thought you sold those to the mill/pulp plants? Hope Ms. Carol isn't a "lady driver" with the...
Ive come close to pulling the trigger on a couple 4910's on FBM. I think one or both might still be for sale. Heard good things about them here...